A tasty treat made with love! Can’t go wrong with this combo. A quick shout-out to @Sheeba for adding to our collection of recipes-merci beacoup. This one is absolutely deeee-lish, especially with the Zesteez Tomato Chunky Chutney (ZTCC)!
So, let us dive-in without necessarily driving, for a yummy dinner.. wink wink 😉 !
- Chicken – Four boneless and skinless chicken breast halves pounded to about 1-inch thickness
- Zesteez Chutney– 1 jar (either MILD or HOT)
- Craisins – 1 tbsp
- Fresh mozzarella ( or any other cheese like havarti) – shredded or sliced. Amount based on your personal liking
- Basil leaves- small bunch
- Sliced Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Spinach – small bunch
- Salt and pepper- to season
- Bread crumbs- enough to coat the chicken breast
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Lay the pounded chicken breasts out on a clean surface. Spoon some of the delicious Zesteez Tomato Chunky Chutney onto the chicken breast. Spread it evenly so that with every bite of the chicken, you will taste the yummy chutney
- Layer mozzarella cheese,spinach, basil leaves, craisins and sliced almonds on top.
- Now, roll the chicken breast and coat in bread crumbs
- Keep the pollo from opening up by sticking in moist toothpicks
- And arrange them in a shallow baking pan in there
- Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes in preheat, then increase the heat to about 500 for a few minutes till it gets nice and golden on the outside and absolutely moist and tasty on the inside.
- Let the roasted chicken sit for a few minutes to make sure it holds in all the juices before you dig in to demolish it!
- Serve with roasted vegetables and rice/quinoa (We make a super-grain combo with brown rice/quinoa/amaranth in a rice cooker)
Hasta entonces folks!! Enjoy!